- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Hello, my name is Zuzana Willetts and I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) offering private therapy, supervision and consultation in the Lincoln (UK)area.
Reaching the status of Chartership is an indicator that, as a Professional, I am working to the highest ethical standards and that I have reached high levels of competence. Chartership is a mark of commitment to lifelong learning and an achievement of high levels of academic attainment coupled with supervised practice.
The majority of my week is spent working as a Clinical Psychologist within the NHS. I have been working for the NHS since 2008 in various therapeutic roles as part of my training and career path.
On a more personal level, I am a down to earth person, inquisitive, empathic, dedicated and my aim is to support my clients on their journey to recovery. I aim to help you to become more independent and self-sufficient in managing the problems and difficulties you experience, help you to understand how you might have arrived at this point in your life, and where you can go from here and lead a fulfilling life.
Areas of interest
- Low mood and depression
- Complex trauma- resulting from repeated experiences of traumatic events
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)- this might be related to road traffic accidents, abuse, attacks, service in The Armed Forces etc.
- Anxiety problems- such as social anxiety, health anxiety, generalised anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Emotional distress and difficulties with emotional regulation
- Difficulties associated with personality disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Relational difficulties with others and also towards oneself (working on individual basis as I do not offer couple or family therapy)
- Adjustment difficulties
- Distress associated with long term physical health conditions
- Distress associated with medically unexplained symptoms
- Chronic pain
I generally work with the adult population on one-to-one basis.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Rheumatological conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
Integrated Recovery Focused Team, Adult Mental Health, Scunthorpe
Outside of my work commitments I enjoy reading books, going out for walks, and sightseeing either locally or around the UK, and I find gardening very relaxing. All of these activities help me to unwind after day at work, to maintain good work-life balance and to maintain self-care, preventing burn out.
Please note most of these are under my maiden name: Rothlingova
Newton, B. J., Rothlingova, Z., Gutteridge, R., LeMarchand, K., & Raphael, J. H. (2012). No room for reflexivity? Critical reflections following a systematic review of qualitative research. Journal of Health Psychology, 17(6), 866–885.
Schwartz, A. and Rothlingova, Z. (2011). Management of feeding problems in children with a chronic illness. In A. Southall and C. Martin (eds.), Feeding problems in children a practical guide (2nd ed) (pp. 224-249). Oxford: Radcliffe publishing ltd.
Newton, B.J.; Rothlingova, Z.; Gutteridge, R.; LeMarchand, K. and Raphael, J.H. (2009) Recent Qualitative Research into Chronic Low Back Pain: Preliminary Results of a Systematic Review. Fifth Annual Faculty Research Conference, 20th November 2009, Centre for Health and Social Care Research, Birmingham City University
Rothlingova, Z., & Schröder, T. A. (2013). They might tell you if….. Factors influencing a trainee psychologist's information-sharing during supervision. A theory-building single case self-study. Presentation published at The inaugural Research Festival of the Trent DClinPsy programme, 19th July 2013, The University of Nottingham
Rothlingova, Z., & Schröder, T. A. (2013). They might tell you if….. Factors influencing a trainee psychologist's information-sharing during supervision. A theory-building single case self-study. Poster presented at the 25th Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychotherapy Research (UK), September 2013, Oxford, UK.
Schröder, T. A., & Willetts, Z. (2015). Information sharing in supervision. An observational insider perspective. Abstracts of the 46th International Annual Meeting, Society for Psychotherapy Research, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Doctorate In Clinical Psychology Trent DClinPsy Programme, University of Lincoln 2013
- Master in Health Psychology Aston University, Birmingham 2010
- • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Alexandra Richman 2013
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy Skills Training ACAT 2014
- • Supervisor Training and Recognition (STAR) Programme University of Leicester 2015
- The Avenue10 The AvenueLincolnLN1 1PB
- 19:30 - 22:00
- 07412 916864
- The Avenue10 The AvenueLincolnLN1 1PB
- 12:00 - 18:00
- 07412 916864
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)