- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist, an Accredited EMDR Therapist and a Registered BACP Counsellor.
I work in a variety of settings including the NHS, in private practice and undertake some work for a local charity.
** Please note, at present I have very limited availability for new clients **
I also have a special interest in Sleep and having trained as a Sleep Practitioner in 2010, offering 1:1 therapy, help for families and deliver training on sleep.
Areas of interest
Trauma; PTSD; Panic Disorder; Social Anxiety; OCD; Sleep Problems; Bereavement; GAD.
I treat clients from 16 years upwards; I also work with families and children specifically on sleep problems for children over 3 years of age, with or without additional needs.
Therapeutic approaches are CBT, EMDR, Compassion Focused Therapy, Person Centred Counselling.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Psychological Therapist, Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Diploma In Counselling South Staffordshire College 2009
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Staffordshire University 2014
- BA Honours in Sociology University of Central England 1993
- Post Graduate Diploma In Public Service Management University of Birmingham 1999
- EMDR Levels 1-3 EMDR Extra 2016
- Introduction to Compassion Focused Therapy The Compassionate Mind Foundation 2019
- Sleep Practitioner Training Sleep Scotland 2010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered Member BACP 2015
- BABCP Accreditation BABCP 2014
- Accredited Member EMDR Association of U.K. & Ireland 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Member of BABCP, BACP, EMDR Association
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)