- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a bilingual Clinical Psychologist, with more than 13 years experience providing effective therapy in English and Spanish, for adults, children, and adolescents. I use different approaches, such as CBT and Psychodynamic therapy, in different backgrounds and settings, including working within the NHS.
I have experience working with people to overcome depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I also help people who had experienced trauma, family problems, domestic violence, bereavement, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), behavioural problems, and attachment disorder.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Depression; Low mood; Low, self-esteem; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder; Panic attacks; Domestic Violence; Bereavement; Attachment disorder; Work related problems; Life transitions; relationship difficulties; Family difficulties; Bullying; Anger management; I work with adults.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Suzie Bunch
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)