- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Kelly graduated in Medicine with honours from the University of Southampton in 2005. She undertook Ophthalmology training in the Wessex Ophthalmology rotation, which included a period of specialist training in Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Southampton General Hospital, followed by a Fellowship in Paediatric Ophthalmology at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Kelly currently works as a Consultant Ophthalmologist at East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, specialising in Paediatric Ophthalmology, paediatric and adult squint, and cataract surgery.
General ophthalmology interests include management of anterior surface disease such as dry eye and allergic eye disease. She also performs routine oculoplastic surgery such as removal of lid lumps and bumps and other minor lid surgery such as lid tightening and blepharoplasty.
Kelly has presented at National and International meetings, including BIPOSA British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association and ESCRS European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
Kelly is engaged in education and training of new ophthalmology trainees, being former College Tutor for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Deanery, and a current examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
Kelly is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and was awarded her certificate of completion of training CCT by the GMC in 2017. Kelly can be found on the GMCs specialist register for Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
Areas of interest
All aspects of paediatric ophthalmology (including newborn); paediatric and adult strabismus (squint); cataract surgery; minor oculoplastic surgery.
- Kelly Weston
- Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital Stirling Road Surrey Research Park Guildford GU2 7RF
- To pay your remaining balance, please call
- 01702 382362
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Andrea Stewart Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare Trust:
East Surrey Hospital
Clinical Excellence Award 2018 - 2022
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2017
- Bachelor of Medicine University of Southampton 2005
- Bachelor of Science University of Southampton 2000
- Kelly Weston Great Ormond Street Hospital 2016
Reference number 6139456
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- College Tutor SASH 2019
- Examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2019
Details of entry to specialist register
- Addition to GMC Specialist Register for Ophthalmology , 2017
Affiliations / memberships
- Povey Cross Road, Hookwood, Horley, RH6 0BB
- 08:00 - 12:00
- Stirling Road GUILDFORD GU2 7RF
- 08:30 - 12:00
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Miss Kelly Weston