- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Over the course of my career as a psychotherapist, I have trained in a range of therapeutic models so that I can do my best to offer a treatment which meets the individual's needs. I am qualified as an integrative counsellor and hold professional accreditation with both the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies and the EMDR Association UK/Europe. For more than a decade, I worked in the NHS, holding a post as a senior psychological therapist. I now work predominantly in the private and charity sectors.
Areas of interest
I work with adult clients - in both time-limited and longer term therapy - who are experiencing distress and difficulty associated with, depression; post traumatic stress disorder; generalised anxiety disorder; health anxiety; panic disorder; specific phobia; low self-esteem; attachment and relationship difficulties.
- Post Graduate Diploma CBT University of Surrey 2011
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Therapy Northbrook College 2008
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Training accredited by EMDR Europe Association 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited with British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies , 2013
Affiliations / memberships
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)