- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Family Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I trained as a Person-Centred Counsellor and also have a degree in Therapeutic Counselling. This enables me to offer a variety of therapeutic approaches to help my clients on their own personal journey.
Working as a Person-centred Counsellor I always focus on what my clients to talk about in their sessions. This way the client always feels at they are always in control of their sessions . Never feeling the pressure
to talk about issues until they are ready to do so.
I ensure I have a safe and confidential environment to work in, where my clients feel safe and secure.
The therapeutic space is somewhere the individual can escape to a compassionate and friendly atmosphere to discover and overcome issues causing them emotional difficulties.
I am also able to offer forms of relaxation. This can be done towards the end of a session. Using a technique called guide Visualisation clients can relax and de stress.
I am Accredited with the BACP and also am qualified to work with children and Adolescents.
I am also a qualified Supervisor and work with student and qualified counsellors
Areas of interest
children & adolescents:family therapy;adults;relationship counselling;breavment;CBT;solution Focus;Depression;Anxiety;self harm;eating disorders
- Mrs Tracy Sapier
- 7 West Dene Leeds LS17 8QT
- Diploma in Supervision Leeds Psychotherapy Training Institute 2013
- Diploma Counselling Childen& Adolescents Stonebridge Collage 2009
- Advanced Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling Swarthmore Collage 2004
- BSc Therapeutic Counselling Leeds Becket University 2006
- Domestic Violence Domestic Violence Team 2012
- The Fast Trauma &Phobia Cure Human Givens Collage 2019
- Child Abuse & Neglect Kirklees Safeguarding Board 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Registered & accredited with BACP
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (1-5)