- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an ENT surgeon. I have been working as a Consultant in Aintree University Hospital in Liverpool since 2012. I graduated in the year 2000.
My main areas of expertise is Otology, balance/dizziness and skull base surgery.
I am the lead of balance services in Aintree University Hospital/Liverpool.
Areas of interest
Otology; Neuro-Otology; Balance/ Dizziness ; Skull Base Surgery. Benign neck Surgery, Nasal and sinus diseases; Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy. Grommets.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ear Nose and Throat/ Skull Base Surgery/ Aintree University Hospital/ Liverpool.
Honorary Lecturer Liverpool University.
Skull Base Surgery (Acoustic Neuroma and Skull Base Osteomyelitis).
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- Conservation surgery for early laryngeal carcinoma
- Development of a physiotherapy-led balance clinic:
the Aintree model
- Growth Patterns of Residual Tumor in
Preoperatively Growing Vestibular Schwannomas
- The Keyhole Retrosigmoid Approach
to theCerebello-Pontine Angle: Indications,
Technical Modifications, and Results.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Temporal Bone: Outcomes of
Radical Surgery and Postoperative Radiotherapy
Courses offered to GPs
Assessment/Diagnosis and treatment of Dizzy Patients.
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons of England of OtoRhinoLaryngology FRCS (ORL-HNS) Royal college of Surgeons of England 2011
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS) Royal college of Surgeons of England 2007
- Doctoral Degree/ MD of Ear Nose and throat Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2008
- Masters Degree/ MSc of Ear Nose and Throat Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2004
- MBBCh Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2000
Reference number 7058174
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Fibre optic examination of the pharynx +/- biopsy/removal of foreign body - (5-50)
Aural toilet (including microsuction and/or suction of exteriorised mastoid cavity) including bilateral - (5-50)
Spire Liverpool Hospital (5-50)
Suction clearance of middle ear (as sole procedure) - (5-50)
Diagnostic endoscopy of sinus and bilateral (as sole procedure) - (5-50)