- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
As a qualified and registered clinical psychologist, I have over 19 years of specialist experience in the NHS. For many years I have worked with adults with trauma and difficult experiences growing up, troubling symptoms and long-term physical health conditions (such as persistent pain or cancer).
I am an EMDR Europe accredited practitioner and offer specialised interventions for trauma, persistent pain and other troubling memories and symptoms.
I work in a compassionate way, and also have a PG certificate in counselling.
Areas of interest
Adults; older adults; stress; psychological distress; trauma; childhood abuse; physical health issues; persistent pain; cancer; loss; adjustment issues
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
I currently work for Traumatic Stress Wales.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology University of Manchester 2004
- Accredited Practitioner in EMDR EMDR Europe 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling University of East London 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Clinical Psychologist;
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS);
EMDR Europe accredited EMDR Practitioner.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - remote - (5-50)
Psychology session - (1-5)