- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
Ania Dyczkowska MSc Cl Psychology, Dip Psychotherapy, PG Dip Counselling, Supervision Cert, CBT Cert, is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Counsellor, and Supervisor with over fifteen years experience. She works in private practice in Central London offering counselling and psychotherapy to individuals and couples, and clinical supervision to both qualified and trainee therapists.
Ania applies an integrative approach to therapy to respond to the uniqueness of each person and their needs. She integrates theories and models of psychosynthesis, psychodynamic, and attachment based ISTDP.
Alongside her private practice, Ania has experience in health projects, business and academic organisations as a Consultant Therapist, Course Tutor, Visiting Tutor, Training Therapist and Supervisor. Ania is bilingual, dually qualified and works both in English and Polish. She has lived in London for 30 years.
Areas of interest
Individual Adult Therapy; Counselling Psychology; Anxiety, Panic Attacks; Stress; Depression; Trauma; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Improving Confidence and Self Esteem; Bereavement; Work Related Stress; Relationships Issues; Life Changes and Transition.
Specialist Interest and expertise in the following:
- Anxiety and Depression;
- Stress Management;
- Relationship difficulty;
- Improving motivation;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Polish - Native or bilingual
- CBT London Institute of Psychosynthesis 2007
- P.G. Certificate in Supervision London Institute of Psychosynthesis 2006
- Post Qualified Certificate in Relational Dynamics, Individual and Couples, and Leadership Skills London Institute of Psychosynthesis 2007
- P.G. Psychotherapy Diploma with UKCP registration London Institute of Psychosynthesis 2002
- PG Dip Counselling London Institute of Psychosynthesis 1998
- MSc Clinical Psychology Silesian University Poland 1985
- Attachment Based ISTDP ISTDP UK 2023
Details of entry to specialist register
- UKCP , 2002
- BACP , 1995
Affiliations / memberships
2017: BUPA Provision No: 30037819
2002: UKCP Registration
1995: BACP Registration
- Psychotherapy Practice19 Nassau StreetLondonW1W...
- 14:00 - 21:00
- 07986 966280
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: ania.dyczkowska
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)