- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video and telephone consultations
I'm an independent experienced & Accredited Integrative Counsellor & Cognitive & Behaviour Therapist.
I specalise in short term therapy using evidence based techniques so you can achieve your goals within a limited number of sessions.
I have successfully worked with anxiety disorders, depression, trauma, addictions, life crisis, identity issues, bereavement and loss.
I have early morning & late evening appointments.
Areas of interest
I work with individuals and couples;
Abuse, Current and Historical;
Anxiety & Depression;
Post Natal Depression;
Pregnancy and Birth;
Separation and Divorce;
Work related Stress;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB 2010
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory CPCAB 2014
- Advanced Certificate in Couples therapy CORST approved 2021
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited and Registered member of BACP 689029
- Pinner Counselling 58 Love Lane PinnerHA5 3EX
- 07:00 - 20:00
- 07962 264454
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: cba222442e46dfc9
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)