- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
Areas of interest
Assessment and diagnostics for children with learning disabilities and neurodevelopmental conditions including: Autism (ASD), Asperger syndrome, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Previously employed (2007-2018) as consultant clinical psychologist and clinical lead for CAMHS-LD services in Wolverhampton.
- DClinPsy Leicester University 2003
- MSc Psychological Research Methods Reading University 1995
- BSc(Hons) Applied Psychology Wolverhampton University 1994
- PGDip Paediatric Neuropsychology University College London 2014
Affiliations / memberships
>Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered as Applied Psychologist
>British Psychological Society (BPS) Member
>Associate Fellow of British Psychological Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
ASD or ADHD assessment - (1-5)