- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
I am a clinical psychologist who has trained in Glasgow and spent more than 12 years working in the NHS. Most of my NHS work has been within Child and Adolescent Mental Health, although I am also able to work with adults.
Therapeutically I tend to work within the CBT model, or use a systemic approach when appropriate.
I have a great deal of experience working with children and young people who have Autism Spectrum Conditions, and have been involved in the assessment and diagnosis of these conditions since 2003.
Areas of interest
Developmental disorders; children; adolescents; ASC; Autism; Aspergers; anxiety disorders; depression; adjustment reactions.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- D Clin Psy Glasgow University 2003
- MSc Psychology and Health Stirling University 1998
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Stirling University 1997
- Family Therapy and Systemic Practice- foundation level Scottish Institute of Human Relations 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)
ASD or ADHD assessment - (1-5)