- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
I offer a friendly, professional and confidential counselling/psychotherapy service.
I can help you gain a better understanding of your issues and offer you tools and techniques to deal with specific problems. This can enable you to make positive changes to your life, gain greater self-esteem and live your life more fully.
I have been working in private practice since 2012 with a cross section of clients from a variety of backgrounds and with a range of issues.
I have particular experience working with anxiety and depression, anger management, family and relationship issues and bereavement and loss.
As an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist by practice and training, I am able to offer different approaches from structured short term CBT sessions to more in depth psychodynamic and explorative work, depending on the needs of the client.
Areas of interest
Bereavement; depression; anxiety; relationship issues; parenting; anger management; work stress; cultural and personality differences
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy University of East London 2012
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision of Individuals and Groups The Grove 2018
- MSc Organisational and Social Psychology London School of Economics 2003
- BBA (Hons) European Management & Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH) Lancaster University & European School of Business Reutlingen, Germany 2002
- Bereavement Counselling Camden, City, Islington & Westminster Bereavement Service (CCI&WBS) 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Register , 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)