- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I offer a friendly and professional online therapy service working with individuals to help them to achieve the changes they want to make in their lives and overcome difficulties with depression and anxiety.
I have been treating private patients since 2016. I am also currently a Senior Lecturer in CBT at the University of Chester. I worked for my local NHS Primary Care Mental Health Service from 2010 to 2021. I was instrumental is establishing the Liverpool Branch of the BABCP and I was the committee Secretary from 2016 to 2019.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; Social Anxiety; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; Phobias; Health Anxiety; Panic Disorder; Body Dysmorphic Disorder; Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
- Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Chester 2012
- First Class Honors Degree in Applied Psychology Liverpool John Moores University 2003
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Liverpool John Moores University 2008
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Liverpool Branch Secretary British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies 2018
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.