- Fee assured
- Verified account
Is life feeling too difficult for you right now? Maybe you're feeling anxious/ low/ down/ depressed/ confused/ frustrated/ experiencing relationship issues or just not feeling 'quite right'? Whatever is going on for you I have provided a supportive space for many others (since 2009) to help them come out of the other side of what is happening for them.
Areas of interest
anxiety, depression; abuse; anger; loss; loneliness; relationship; family; trauma
I am continually informing myself about the breadth of cultural backgrounds and experiences that come together to make each one of us unique. I find this fascinating and I am constantly striving to develop personally in order to be the best person for myself and the best counsellor and psychotherapist I can be to my clients. I’d always hope to be able to meet you fully regardless of the differences between us.
I have written articles that have been published on the Counselling Directories webiste on subjects including: anxiety, trauma, post-natal depression as well as Online Counselling and Therapeutic Groups.
- Working with Survivors of Sexual Violence RASASC 2017
- Diploma in Practitioner Counselling City Lit 2010
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (person-centred approach) City Lit, London 2008
- General Certificate in Online Counselling Skills Online Training for Counsellors Ltd 2013
- Diploma in Online Therapeutic Counselling Online Training for Counsellors Ltd 2015
- ‘Making Trauma Therapy Safer’ Workshop Babette Rothschild 2015
- Counselling – An Introduction City Lit, London 2006
- Time Limited Counselling City Lit, London 2010
- Developing Your Skills In Assessment Balham Community Counselling 2011
- Group Facilitation City Lit, London 2011
- MSc in Contemporary Person Centred Psychotherapy & Applications Metanoia Institute 2022
- MSc in Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy and Application Metanoia Institute 2022
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Accreditated Member British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy 2017
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)