- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Hello, I am an Accredited CBT Psychotherapist and EMDR Therapist I work via Zoom/Phone.
Areas of interest
I have experience in working with the impact of traumatic experiences and anxiety.
Book: 'Do I Need to See a Therapist?' Published by Hero Press 2021 and Bolinda Digital, 2022.
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy University of Derby 2001
- BSc Hons Psychology 2:1 University of Derby 1998
- BSc Hons Occupational Therapy 2:1 University of Derby 2007
- Post graduate diploma Integrative arts for health, education & community settings University of Derby 2003
- Brainspotting therapy (Phase 1 & 2) Brainspotting UK 2021
- EMDR Practitioner Training All parts 1 - 4 EMDR Academy 2016
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP Accredited Member
Certified Brainspotting practitioner
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)