- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
For many years, I didn't believe in therapy. I thought friends and family could support us through difficulties, and didn't see the need for professional therapists.
But my views changed when a close friend went through a very painful period in his life, and had counselling. I saw how therapy transformed him, and began to think differently about it. I realised that, while the support of loved ones may be sufficient for some, for many it is invaluable to talk to someone objective, who is professionally trained to help.
Areas of interest
As a person-centred counsellor, I will help you look at and work through the issues that are troubling you. I won't push or direct you: the person-centred approach is based on the belief that each of us has the ability to live our lives to our full potential. My aim will be to help unlock that potential within you.
Although each client's situation is unique, some of the issues I work with include:
Self-esteem & confidence
Depression & anxiety
Bereavement & loss
Abuse (emotional, physical, sexual)
Living with HIV/AIDS
- BA (Hons) in Person Centred Counselling Middlesex University 2011
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling Metanoia Institute 2011
- Diploma in Person Centred Supervision Metanoia Institute 2017
- Advanced Post Diploma in Person Centred Couples Counselling Counsellings Works 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Senior Accredited Psychotherapist & Supervisor British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy 2009
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)