- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Breast surgery
- Video and telephone consultations
Mr Sircar is a Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast surgery and General Surgery at Royal Wolverhampton Hospital since October 2010.
He qualified in India and trained in surgery obtaining M.S. (General Surgery). He subsequently obtained further surgical training in UK including Higher Surgical Training and Oncoplastic training in West Midlands Deanery and completed his FRCS.
He specialises in management of breast disease and breast cancer surgery including breast reconstruction.
He is very passionate about teaching and training in Surgery.
Areas of interest
Breast Surgery; Breast cancer; Breast Reconstruction; Breast lump, Breast pain; Nipple discharge
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Saibal Ganguly Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
Breast cancer treatment
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
Peer reviewed journals
- MBBS North Bengal University 1991
- MS University Of Calcutta, India 1994
- FRCS (Glasgow) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 1998
- FRCS (Gen Surgery) (Glasgow) Royal College of Surgeons of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2005
- Post CCT Fellowship in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery City Hospital Birmingham 2010
Reference number 4596912
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Member Association of Breast Surgery 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Surgery , 2010
- Nuffield Health Wolverhampton HospitalWood...
- 14:30 - 18:00
- 01902 793269
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Aspiration of subcutaneous haematoma - (1-5)
Sentinel node mapping and sampling with blue dye and radioactive probe for breast cancer - (1-5)
Simple mastectomy (including axillary node biopsy) - unilateral - (1-5)
Reduction mammoplasty - unilateral - (1-5)