- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
Clinical and Counselling Psychologist
HCPC and BPS approved
Working as an integrative psychotherapist, integrating psychodynamic and humanistic theories with CBT, ACT and mindfulness based techniques and approaches.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; work related stress; career path and decision-making; procrastination. Navigating citi corporate work culture.
Couple and relationship issues.
Non monogamous and non traditional relationships.
Gender related issues; gender identity; Gender Dysphoria, LGBTQA issues.
Fertility process and treatments related issues.
Working with couples; face to face; individual; adults. Provide online skype sessions.
Professional supervisor to counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists
Art, theatre and adventurous sports; Rock climbing, horse riding.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hebrew (modern) - Native or bilingual
- Focusing Oriented Therapy Certified by the Focusing organization 2015
- MA Clinical Psychology Clinical Psychology, Tel Aviv University, Israel 2003
Details of entry to specialist register
- BPS clinical psychologist , 2017
- Expert in Clinical Psychology registered with Ministry of Health Israel , 2010
- BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor , 2020
- HCPC – Clinical and Counselling psychologist , 2017
- FOT – Focusing Organization , 2015
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)
Psychology session - remote - (1-5)