- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Hand therapy
- Male or female health
- Vestibular rehabilitation
West Suffolk Physio is a Private Physiotherapy clinic located in Bury St Edmunds. We know that there is more to a person than their symptoms. We understand that people’s lives extend far beyond their appointment with us. So it matters to each of us that we work alongside people and support them in the best way we can to help them return to or achieve whatever is that is important to them.
What we value
• Prompt Appointments - We understand that people don’t want to be kept waiting when in discomfort or worried about their symptoms. We offer a range of appointment times to fit around you. We can even provide same day appointments meaning you can be seen within hours.
• Family Friendly Service - It matters to us that people are made to feel comfortable and cared for. We pride ourselves on the friendly service we provide, from the warm welcome you receive when you walk through our doors, to the cuppa you can enjoy while you sit and wait. Our clinic provides a quiet but spacious environment with individual treatment rooms for your comfort and privacy.
• Experienced Staff - It matters to people that they see someone with experience. Our physiotherapists not only have a range of specialities, but each of us has a minimum of 9 years clinical experience. We know that this is important to you and your family.
Benefits of Choosing Us
• Specialities - You can choose from a range of specialities. Our physiotherapists work in a range of specialist areas from sports injuries to neurological conditions, from continence and pelvic health to respiratory care to name just a few. You can choose who you wish to see. Just ask our receptionist for more information.
• We keep connected - We maintain connections with the local GPs and consultants at the West Suffolk Hospital, and with your consent we can now access your medical records for speed of access to relevant information should we need it.
• You’re not on your own - We offer free support over the telephone should you require assistance before your next appointment. We also offer free follow up phone calls once you have completed your course of therapy with us.
• And finally…You get to be part of something - any profit made from the money you pay gets reinvested directly back into the West Suffolk Hospital to be used where it is most needed.
Areas of interest
General MSK Physiotherapy Service; Sports Injuries; Post-Surgical Rehabilitation; Mobility Balance and Falls; Hand Therapy; Respiratory; Persistent Pain; Women's Health; Vestibular & Dizziness; Headaches & Migraines; Neurology and Pilates. All ages treated for the above conditions
- West Suffolk Physio Maple House 24 Hillside Road Bury St. Edmunds IP32 7EA
- 01284 713721