- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a cognitive and behavioural psychotherapist and ACT therapist. I also practise EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) which is an evidence based treatment for trauma and other anxiety disorders.
I work with you to help you to overcome the difficulties that are bothering you and to be able to move on enjoying your life!
Depression, all the anxiety disorders; low self esteem; behaviours that are holding you back in life; post natal depression / stress.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Areas of interest
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT); Compassion Focused Therapy; EMDR;
Post natal mood difficulties; phobias; work related stress; relationship problems.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)