- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Foot & Ankle
Mr Moras graduated from St John’s Medical College in 1996.
He undertook Basic Surgical Training at Liverpool & North Wales rotation, leading to MRCS Ed.
He completed his Specialist Orthopaedic Training at Leeds and Wessex, and was awarded FRCS (Tr & Orth).
He subsequently went to Melbourne, Australia for his Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery.
He has been a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Queen Alexandra Hospital , Portsmouth since 2013.
His sub-specialist elective practice has been exclusively in disorders of the Foot and Ankle.
• British Orthopaedic Association
• British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
• European Foot and Ankle Society
Areas of interest
• Sports injuries of the Foot and ankle: Ankle Ligament Reconstruction and Key Hole Arthroscopic Surgery.
• Deformity correction: Correction of Painful Flatfoot and Bunion Correction.
• Degenerative conditions of foot and Ankle: Ankle Replacements and Corrective Fusions.
• Non-Operative Treatment: Physiotherapy rehabilitation, Podiatry and Orthotic referral for insoles and footwear modifications.
• Injections: under x-ray and Ultrasound Guidance.
Research interests: Has published a number of papers on outcomes in orthopaedic surgery and continues to be involved in research.
• MSK Governance Lead at Q A H , Portsmouth
• Panel for National Recruitment for Orthopaedic Training.
• Educational Supervisor and Clinical Supervisor for Orthopaedic Registrars in training.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics,
Queen Alexandra Hospital,
- MB BS St John's Medical Coleege 1996
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2002
- FRCS (TR& ORTH) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2012
- Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia 2013
Reference number 5191783
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registration and Licence to practice General Medical Council 1999
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2002
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma And Orthopaedic Surgery , 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Association
British Orthopaedic Foot And Ankle Society
European Foot And Ankle Society
- Spire Portsmouth Hospital, Bartons Road HAVANT...
- 08:30 - 17:30
- 023 9245 6158
Post treatment communication
Spire Portsmouth Hospital
Tel: 02392 456158
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Complex therapeutic arthroscopy of ankle, with multiple bony, joint surface and soft tissue procedures - (1-5)
Excision of arteriovenous malformation from peripheral vessel - (1-5)
Delayed or secondary repair of Achilles tendon without tendon or fascial graft - (1-5)
Excision or partial excision of IP joint of lesser toe with tendon transfer - (1-5)
Osteotomy of short bone of foot (excluding hallux valgus and including internal fixation) - (1-5)
- Show All (6 )...