- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I have 16 years successful experience as a psychotherapist with adolescents and adults in a variety of settings including schools and within the NHS.
My qualifications are in integrative psychotherapy, high intensity CBT therapy, and EFT couples therapy.
CBT has a strong evidence base for helping people with many difficulties including the treatment of depression, anxiety difficulties (phobias, excess worry, panic attacks, post traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety) and eating disorders.
As an accredited member of the BABCP I am expected to follow their ethical guidelines and keep up to date with current practice.
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; body dymsorphia; eating disorders; depression; obsessive compulsive disorder; couples therapy
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Advanced diploma in integrative counselling and therapy Northbrook college of technology 2005
- Post graduate diploma in psychological therapy (CBT) University of Sussex 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited registered member BACP 2009
- Accredited memboer BABCP 2017
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.