- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
*Accepting referrals from across the country as sessions are currently online*.
I am a qualified CBT Psychotherapist with a Post graduate certificate and Diploma in CBT, as well as a Msc in CBT. I am also a qualified EMDR practitioner.
I have a specialist interest in two areas, these are 1) Working with individuals and their partners who have or are experiencing fertility or pregnancy issues, or those whom have experienced trauma issues that may come from fertility, pregnancy loss, pregnancy or from birth
2) Working with anxiety and stress management with university students and young professionals in corporate companies.
Whilst these are two completely different areas of work, they are areas that I have vast experience and understanding in.
I have also completed additional training and have a specialist clinical supervisor in regards to the Peri natal and trauma issues.
I use evidence approaches of CBT and EMDR. These therapeutic approaches have been approved by NICE guidelines to help treat trauma and anxiety and stress management.
All sessions are currently taking place online with video calling.
Areas of interest
Pre/Peri natal Specialism:
Bereavement and loss
Pre and Postpartum anxiety;
Adjusting to pregnancy
Other areas of interest:
Anxiety / worry
- EMDR level 1-4 EMDR Extra 2013
- BSc Social work University of central england 2001
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy - Adults, children and adolescents Derby 2012
Affiliations / memberships
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)