- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Farhan Bari achieved membership of Royal College of Physicians in 2011 and then entered into the rheumatology training programme in Wales Deanery and completed in 2015. He was involved in various audit, research and service/quality improvement projects. He achieved MRCP (Rheumatology) in 2013.
He is working as Consultant Rheumatologist at Kent & Canterbury Hospital and his special interests include inflammatory arthritis. He is also currently audit lead for Rheumatology.
He has expertise in the management of various General and Complex Rheumatologic conditions. He believes in multidisciplinary approach towards patient's management including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, etc.
Areas of interest
• Inflammatory arthritis including Rheumatoid Arthritis; Psoriatic Arthritis; Undifferentiated Inflammatory Arthritis
• Inflammatory back pain e.g. Spondyloarthropathy; Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Connective tissue diseases/autoimmune conditions including Lupus; Sjogrens; Scleroderma; Myositis
• Other inflammatory conditions including Polymyalgia Rheumatica; soft tissue inflammation/rheumatism