- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
Daniela Lourenco is a fully qualified and registered Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist. She is a member of UKCP, BACP and AAP (Arbours Association of Psychotherapists).
As well as working in private practice Daniela works as a School Counsellor in Primary Schools. Previously, Daniela worked for The Latin American Women's Rights Service, offering Psychotherapy to women suffering from Gender Violence, abuse and discrimination. She also worked in Therapeutic Communities and in a Crisis Centre as part of her Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy training at the Arbours Association.
Areas of interest
Relationships; Anxiety; Depression; Self-Esteem; Gender Violence.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Portuguese - Native or bilingual
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training (6 years training) Arbours Association 2013
- MA in Psychoanalytic Studies The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust 2003
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology Santos Catholic University - Brazil 1998
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP; BACP Reg.; AAP (Arbours Association of Psychotherapists).
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - remote - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - remote - (5-50)
Counselling session - (5-50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)