- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I have several years experience working in surgeries, addiction organisation, EAP, Occupational Health Departments and domestic violence charity organisations.
I now work as a Private Practitioner, helping individuals and couples overcome issues such as cross cultural problems.
Areas of interest
EAP programme- workplace issues; bullying
Domestic Violence; slavery
Addiction- alcohol; drugs and gambling
Anxiety; depression; stress; Panic attack
Loss- grief; loss of confidence and self esteem
Resistance to Changes in life.
Avoidance; Social Isolation
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Cultural and diversity issues.
Reading and swimming
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Shona - Fluent
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2009
- Clinical Supervision Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2014
- Postgraduate diploma in Counselling Studies Edinburgh University 2006
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP (Accredited) Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2010
Affiliations / memberships
- Prime Psychology, 5 Millar Crescent, Edinburgh...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07772 100937
Post treatment communication
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (>50)
Counselling session - (5-50)