- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am a qualified psychotherapist / counsellor and clinical supervisor with over 20 years' practical experience.
To date I have worked with a large range of different individuals, couples, families, and young persons, supporting them on the journey of finding clarity, understanding, and authentic self-power in the face of many different life issues and personal challenges.
I have been an active therapist in both public sector organisations as well as in private practice in the UK, Turkey, and Austria.
Having been trained and having worked in London, Vienna, and Istanbul, I speak fluent English, German, and Turkish and can therefore converse in all three languages in my sessions.
Areas of interest
work related issues
separation and loss
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Rheumatological conditions
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Fluent
- Turkish - Fluent
- Pg.dip.Counsellling and Psychotherapy Birkbeck College University of London 2003
- Diploma in Clinal Supervision Westminster Pastoral Foundatiion 2007
- Certificate in Advanced Group Analysis Institute of Group Analysis 2005
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Accreditation, UKRCP registration BACP 2008
- Davina House137-149 Goswell RoadLONDONEC1V 7ET
- 09:30 - 14:00
- 07432 690819
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: aldemir.therapy
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)