- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Life is often complicated and it can be difficult to understand what you are experiencing. There are times when you might benefit from talking to a qualified and accredited therapist about depression and anxiety symptoms, relationship difficulties and life stages.
I have training in both individual and couples work and have experience of working in the NHS, at Priory Healthcare and in private practice. My consulting room is in South West London, close to transport links and I can offer Skype therapy and supervision sessions.
With BABCP and BACP accreditation and NHS experience, I am compliant with your health insurance
Email address: email@example.com
Areas of interest
Depression; Generalised Anxiety Disorder; Health Anxiety; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Trichotillomania; Panic Disorder; Relationship problems, Life Crisis, Bereavement, Loss.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pain management
The use of phone or online applications to support Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
I am a Director and Trustee of a community art gallery in South West London and have an interest in art, theatre and music.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Royal Holloway University of London 2011
- Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling School of Psychotherapy and Counselling at Regents College 2001
- Post Qualification Training in Behavioral Couples Therapy The Central London CBT Training Centre 2011
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Level 1 Bangor University 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Certiicate of Accreditation British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies 2013
- Certificate of Accreditation British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Society for Existential Analysis
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)