- Fee assured
- Verified account
Selection for the London 2012 Para-Olympic medical team shows that Hazel is a practitioner of the highest calibre. As a qualified chiropractor, yoga instructor, personal trainer and rehabilitation supervisor, with an additional degree in sports and exercise science, Hazel draws upon a wide range of skills and knowledge to provide the best treatment possible for every individual client.
Born and bred in Bristol, with a friendly and informative approach, Hazel has developed an impressive local client base. She has been particularly successful in helping clients overcome sports injuries, back pain and persistent headaches.
Areas of interest
Yoga Instructor; Dry Needling Practitioner; Rock Tape Practitioner; Instrument assisted myofascial release Technique; Exercise rehabilitation;
- Clinical Management Quality Mark award
- Masters of Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Chiropractic (PGCert)
- International Chiropractic Sport Science Diploma (ICSSD)
- Registered member of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Registered member of the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) - Sports and Exercise Science
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Follow on chiropractor session - (5-50)
Initial chiropractor session - (1-5)