- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
Consultant anaesthetist working in the DGH setting for 10 years. Usual lists include trauma, elective orthopaedics, vascular but regularly perform anaesthesia for all specialities within the DGH setting.
I have undertaken private work for 7 years at the Spire hospital in Elland.
I am married with 2 children Ellie age 13 and Thomas age 11. I enjoy spending time with the family walking, sailing and out doors.
My ethos is treat every patient how I would like to be treated myself.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for all general surgical specialities, vascular anaesthesia, elective and emergency orthopaedics, patient safety, patient experience, quality of care, pain management
- Gillian Lovelady
- Spire Elland Hospital Elland Lane ELLAND HX5 9EB
- 01422 324021
- 0800 138 8804
Current NHS consultant posts held
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS foundation trust
national audit / research projects
sailing, traveling, diving, walking
(Additional) Languages spoken
- British Sign Language - Native or bilingual
- MBBS Universitiy of London 1999
- BSc Experimental Pathology Royal London Hospital 1997
- DRCOG Royal college of O and G 2003
- FRCA Royal college of Anaesthetists 2006
Reference number 4641771