- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am an experienced Chartered Counselling Psychologist providing compassionate and supportive therapy in person at my private practice in the City of London, as well as on the phone and on video call.
I specialise in the treatment of Stress, Anxiety Disorders, Low Self-Esteem, Eating Disorders, Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I also treat a wider range of emotional and mental health difficulties.
My approach is Integrative with a strong emphasis on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and I can help and support you devise solutions to problems, teach you new techniques and skills, and working with you to develop resilience and a more positive, and healthier, attitude towards life's difficulties.
I tailor my approach to what is most suitable to you and your goals for therapy and I draw on several psychological theories and therapeutic models to produce the best possible results. However, collaboration is central to my way of working and I value discussions around your preferred way of addressing your problems and achieve desired outcomes.
My expertise in the treatment of emotional and mental health difficulties comes from working for over 15 years in different therapy settings: the NHS, corporate, non-profit and private sectors. I set up my private practice in the City of London in 2006, and I now work solely in private practice.
Areas of interest
Stress; Anxiety / Anxiety Disorders; Low Self-Esteem; Eating Disorders; Trauma / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Certificate in Third Wave Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Skills Development Seminars 2021
- Master in Eating Disorders and Obesity National Centre for Eating Disorders 2011
- Certificate in Obesity Management National Centre for Eating Disorders 2011
- Certificate in Nutrition for Eating Disorders National Centre for Eating Disorders 2010
- Diploma in Eating Disorders National Centre for Eating Disorders 2010
- Master's Degree (MSc) in Counselling Psychology Roehampton University 2006
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology Roehampton University 2004
- Bachelor's Degree (BSc) in Psychology University of Westminster 2001
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist Accredited by the British Psychological Society 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society , 2014
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health & Care Professions Council , 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Member with the British Psychological Society Division of Counselling Psychology
Registered Member with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)
Psychology session - remote - (>50)