- Fee assured
- Verified account
I am an experienced Paediatric Dietitian. I currently work in the Royal Alexandra Children's Hospital in Brighton, where I have worked for the last 18 years.
I work with the Allergy Team and bring a wealth of knowledge on the practical aspects of dietary management of allergy. I also see a wide variety of paediatric patients for various conditions including fussy eating behaviours, faltering growth, overweight and gastro-intestinal disorders such as coeliac disease and crohn's disease.
I can provide video consultations, dietary assessments and can tailor diets to suit your child.
Areas of interest
Current NHS consultant posts held
Advanced Paediatric Dietitian
Royal Alexandra Children' Hospital
I was involved in recruitment for the ASSIGN Study; Candy, DCA et al. A synbiotic-containing amino-acid-based formula improves gut microbiota in non-IgE-mediated allergic infants.
Pediatr Res. 2018 Mar; 83(3): 677–686.
Cycling, walking, cinema and cooking.
- BSc Food Science Degree King's College London 1991
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics Leeds Metropolitan University 1994
- Food Allergy Module Southampton University 2023
- Foundations of Allergic Disease Module of MSc Southampton University 2021
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- REgistration No. DT06064 Health and Care Professional Council 2023
- Membership No. 4982 British Dietetic Association 2023
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.