- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
Counselling provides time for you to think about yourself and explore how you might make changes that could improve your life in a way that is meaningful to you.
I work in an integrative way so that I can adapt my approach to best match you and what you need from counselling.
I support people through and after significant life changes such as:
> job loss,
> relationship breakdown,
> the menopause,
> the ending of a valued role,
> the coronavirus pandemic.
It could be that you are feeling low, anxious, or just not your usual self, without really understanding why.
Talking with a counsellor could help you better understand why you are feeling this way and give you the opportunity to make changes to improve things.
Areas of interest
Bereavement & Loss
Coping with life changes
Finding meaningfulness & fulfilment in life
Life stage transitions
I work with individual adults, including young adults (18 - 25 years) and older adults.
- BACP Accredited Advanced Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling Queen's University Belfast 2007
- General Certificate in Online Therapy Academy for Online Counselling & Psychotherapy 2020
- Diploma in the Art & Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Awaken School 2011
- Diploma in Life Coaching Mindstream Success Coaching & Training 2019
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
Member of BACP Coaching Division.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - remote - (>50)