- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist registered with HCPC. I work with adult individuals on a range of issues including anxiety, ocd, panic, phobia, generalised anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues, relationship difficulties, grief and trauma.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Panic; OCD; Depression; Self-esteem issues; Trauma; Grief; Relationship difficulties; stress; Compassion Focused Therapy.
- Post graduate Diploma in the practice of Counselling Psychology University of Roehampton 2007
- MSc in Counselling Psychology University of East London 2005
Details of entry to specialist register
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist , 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)