- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
27 years experience working in various mental health settings within the NHS.
Currently lead an NHS team of psychological therapists in Berkshire.
Small private practice, based in Basingstoke.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety disorders; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Alcohol / drug dependency; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Eating disorders; EMDR.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Registered Mental Nurse NMC 1991
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapies 5 Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London 2005
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Intervention CBT University of Surrey 2011
- Diploma in Nursing King Alfred’s College, Winchester 1998
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Problems Middlesex University 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- NMC , 1991
- BABCP , 2011
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)