- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
I have been working in private practice as a therapist for over 13 years and worked with thousands of clients.
Although my initial training was a combination of person centred and psychodynamic modalities, I have undergone many hours of ongoing training and research in a wide variety of modalities including gestalt, transpersonal, pastoral care, consciousness. I now work in a humanistic and integrative way, tailoring my approach to each individual and their circumstances.
Areas of interest
Depression; Eating disorders; Family therapy; Bereavement; Individual therapy; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Psychosis; Adolescent mental health; Anxiety disorders; Major trauma; Alcohol / drug dependency; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); HIV / AIDS; Substance Misuse; Psychiatric Diagnosis; Sexual Abuse (historic and current);
Consciousness; Brain Plasticity; Transpersonal Therapy.
Walking, Swimming, Poetry, Theatre, Knitting, Cooking
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Compass Liverpool 2003
- BA Queen Mary University, London 1980
- Breathwork in Expanded States of Consciousness Castlebar Counselling and Therapy Centre 2009
- Holotropic Breathwork Grof Holotropic 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)