- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I provide high level and quality counselling, psychotherapy, family intervention and sex therapy online.
I am an experienced BACP Accredited integrative counsellor and COSRT Accredited psychosexual therapist working in private practice with an excellent record of provision of online mental health help.
You do not need to go to a consulting room, you can do sessions from the comfort of your office or home as and when you have free time.
If you or your relationships are in crisis, stressed, sad or angry or your behaviour is undermining your quality of life and others, individual or couple work can help understand what compromises healthier ways of being, produce sustained changes, growth, transformation and feeling more in control of one's life.
Areas of interest
Sexual dysfunction in men and women; including Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation; Penetration Disorder; Anorgasmia; Retarded ejaculation; Substance misuse; Bereavement; Depression; Eating disorders; Anxiety disorders; Alcohol / drug dependency; Sex addiction; Online porn addiction; Relationship problems; intimacy; affairs; communication; sexuality; gay issues; low self esteem; sexual phobia; family intervention.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Walking, swimming, travel, gastronomy,
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Spanish - Conversational
- Portuguese - Conversational
Therapy Today, Home & Lifestyle
Courses offered to GPs
- Professional Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling Kingston College, Kingston-on-Thames 2006
- Diploma in Sexual and Relationship Therapy London Diploma in Sexual and Relationship Therapy 2011
- Sober Academy training in family addiction intervention Sober Academy 2019
- Cancer Counselling Certificate The Cancer Counselling Trust 2008
- Attachments Certificate from Cradle to Grave The Wimbledon Guild 2009
- Couples counselling Certificate Metanoia 2009
Affiliations / memberships
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - remote - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - remote - (>50)
Counselling session - (5-50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)