- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Not in Open Referral network
- Functional urology/continence
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
- Video and telephone consultations
Miss Bryde Andersen is a very experienced specialist in urology and covers the full range of diagnosis and treatment of urological problems including female and paediatric urology. Miss Helene Bryde-Andersen is a Consultant Urological Surgeon specialising in stone disease, bladder dysfunction and urination problems in both children and adults, recurrent urinary tract infections and second opinion.
Areas of interest
Urinary tract disorders; Stone disease; Prostate problems including diagnosis of prostate cancer; Bladder dysfunction and urination problems in both children and adults; Recurrent Urinary Tract infections; Blood in urine; Non-scalpel vasectomy; Second Opinion review of previous investigations.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Miss Bryde-Andersen was appointed as a full time NHS Consultant at The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS, Harlow, for eight years as the lead for improvement and further development of the treatment of patients with urinary tract stones which resulted in an expansion of services and equipment in the department. She is now a private practitioner at the Rivers Hospital.
Endourology and stone prevention
Minimal invasive surgery
Non invasive clinical measurements
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Danish - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
I am happy to create a presentation of relevant subjects upon request.
- Specialist Registration in General Surgery University of Copenhagen, Denmark 1997
- Ph.D. The Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark 1995
- Medical Degree University of Copenhagen, Denmark 1983
- Degree in philosophy of Sciences and Medical Teaching Technique University of Copenhagen, Denmark 1997
- Specialist Registration in Urology University of Copenhagen, Denmark 2000
Reference number 6129125
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Vice chair in the Eastern Urology Group Eastern Urology Group 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- General surgery (GMC UK) , 2005
- Urology (GMC UK) , 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons
European Association of Urology
Scandinavian Association of Urology
Danish Urological Society
General Medical Council
Danish Medical Council
- High Wych Road SAWBRIDGEWORTH CM21 0HH
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 01279 602675
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Via The Rivers Hospital Inpatient Ward Sisters
Other outpatient appointments can be made with assistance of my secretary.