- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am an accredited member of BACP. I have over 25 years experience in working with clients using both long term and short term/ brief therapy. My private practice is in Dorking, Surrey and is based in my home where my aim is to provide a safe confidential space for you to explore your issues. Please take a look at my website if you want to know more about me and how I work, or ring me on 07956 629339 to discuss how counselling can help you.
Areas of interest
Stress related disorders; Individual therapy; Bereavement; Depression; Anxiety disorders;Cancer support; Relationship issues.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- BACP Accreditation BACP 2009
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling Lewisham College 1995
- Master Practitioner in NLP Beeleaf 2004
- Certificate in Couples Counselling Time2Relate 2007
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)
Counselling session - (1-5)