- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Chest radiology
- General cross sectional
- General ultrasound
Dr Will Topping trained at Guy’s and St Thomas’ medical school in London and undertook radiology training at University College London Hospitals. He has an interest in oncological imaging and lung cancer in particular. He trained in cardiac CT at the University of South Carolina and he is a member of the British Society of Cardiac imaging where he holds level 3 accreditation - the highest level.
Dr Topping is an honorary clinical lecturer of UCL medical school and an educational supervisor for the East of England Deanery.
Areas of interest
Thoracic imaging; Oncology imaging; Cardiac imaging; Computed tomography (CT); Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI); Ultrasound
Current NHS consultant posts held
East and North Herts NHS Trust
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2007
- MBBS University of London (Guys and St Thomas Medical School) 2000
- BSc University of London (Guys and St Thomas Medical School) 1997
- SCCT Level 2 Medical university of South Carolina 2011
- BSCI Level 3 British Society of Cardiac Imaging 2020
Reference number 4733834
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honoroary Clinical Lecturer UCL 2017
Affiliations / memberships
European Society of Thoracic Imaging
British Society of Cardiac Imaging.
British Society of Thoracic Imaging.
- Hatfield AvenueHatfieldAL10 9UA
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 01707 443333
- Spire Bushey Hospital, WD23 1RD
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 8950 9090
- Spire Harpenden Hospital, AL5 4BP
- 09:00 - 14:30
- 01582 763191
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.