- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Green has significant experience in working with adolescents and adults with complex mental health needs.
She has a particular experience in developmental trauma, and in assessment and intervention for adolescents who have struggled to engage in therapy.
Alongside NHS practice, she provides high quality clinic based therapies, and animal assisted therapies, with a focus on trauma informed care.
Through BUPA, Dr Green offers online, and clinic based therapy.
Dr Green also acts as an expert witness for the family court, providing assessments for 'at risk' adolescents who have often experienced trauma.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Clinical Psychologist - Bethlem Adolescent Unit, National & Specialist CAMHS
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Salomons Centre for Applied Psychology 2017
- BSc (hons) Psychology University of Kent 2012
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (1-5)