- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
To start with I will:
- Assess your situation
- Help you to manage any overwhelming feelings or thoughts
- Work with you help you be clearer about what's going on for you and what you want to change.
The content and nature of your therapy will be tailored to you. We will work together to discover ways that are effective in enabling the changes you want.
Areas of interest
I work with Individual adults whose day to day life is affected by; Overwhelm/stress; Depression; Anxiety; Loss; Relationship issues; Lack of motivation, direction, sense of purpose or meaning; or Spiritual/existential concerns.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Basic
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling University of East London 2007
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision The Minster Centre 2014
- Accreditation as counsellor/psychotherapist British Association Counselling and Psychotherapy 2013
- Accredited Professional Registrant National Counselling Society 2021
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Professional Registrant National Counselling Society
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)