- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
I am an experienced CBT therapist, and have helped many clients move out of distress and back to wellbeing.
My approach is collaborative. You will be in charge of the pace of change. I will work with you to help guide you with CBT.
I will introduce you to a way of understanding your distress using a working model of treatment that incorporates mind and body - and how our brain can work against us sometimes due to competing functions and the process of evolution.
Areas of interest
Simple and Complex Phobias;
- MSc (Merit) in CBT University of Derby 2006
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing University of Nottingham 1999
- BSc (hons) 1st Class, CBT University of Derby 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), Registered as Mental Health Nurse
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP), fully Accredited Member since 2004
- 4 College Street, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire,...
- 09:30 - 13:30
- 07941 371636
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)