- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Video and telephone consultations
Chartered Psychologist with the BPS (AFBPsS) , registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council.
Consultant Psychologist for Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire Constabularies.
Consultant Psychologist for Home Office Police Digital Service 2014- .
Worked in private practice using CBT and CAT for seventeen years.
Qualified Personality Assessment Test User and Profiler (RQTU, BPS).
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; Depression; Relationship issues; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic stress; Alcohol / drug dependency; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD);
BPS Registered Qualified Test User for Personality Assessment, development and profiling in the workplace
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychologist for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire Constabularies
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist British Psychological Society, Health professionals Council 2010
- Chartered Psychotherapist UKCP 2007
- Registered Qualified Test User (Personality Assessment) BPS 2013
- Haddenham Health Centre Stanbridge Road...
- 08:00 - 13:00
- 07752 591061
- The Practice, 98a High Street THAME OX9 3EH
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 07752 591061
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.